Later this week, hopefully, you will be eating turkey with your loved ones and giving thanks for the many blessings you have received in 2016. We at Versatech are going to start this tradition a little bit early, but we have the same spirit of Thanksgiving in our hearts as we do so.
What are we thankful for this year? Our "attitude of gratitude" is reflected in the list below:
- Our employees - This really should go without saying, but our company wouldn't be where we are today without our talented and dedicated employees (incidentally, if you wish to join us on our growth journey, check out our current Job Openings)
- Our customers - Our customers, particularly the many who purchase our products repeatedly, are so valued!
- Our freedom - We often take for granted the many freedoms we have, and that they are the results of so many sacrifices. We are thankful to be free to travel and speak openly!
- Our families - Many times, these people are the unsung heroes! We are so grateful for the husbands, wives and children who give up personal time with their family members in order that our employees can dedicate their time and effort to making Versatech successful.
- Our safety - We are so very thankful for the police, firefighters and emergency personnel who keep us safe day after day.
- Our health - Again, we tend to take our health for granted, but we at Versatech encourage our employees to develop and maintain healthy habits so we can work together for a long time to come!
- Our economy - We live in the greatest country in the world (despite the recent election that left many of us wondering). We are thankful that the economy and innovative culture in America continues to grow and prosper, which led customers from 22 different industries to purchase Versatech's goods and services in 2016!
We truly hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and that we all cultivate this "attitude of gratitude" not only on Thanksgiving, but in the years to come!